New this year insurance premiums and renewals will be completed directly with and paid directly to AIM Insurance. Insurance renewals must be completed by June 30, 2020. Due to Covid-19 Arizona PTA will be assessing a late fee after August 15, 2020.
Click the link below to pay for your local unit insurance for 2020-2021.
Make sure you have the renewal email from AIM Insurance available which shows your insured number and password.
If you are unsure of your password follow the link below to reset the password.
To RENEW YOUR POLICY please follow the instructions below.
1. Go to the AIM website below.
2. You will need your insured number from the email you received directly from AIM and your password. If you do not have your insured number please contact AIM directly at: http://www.aim-companies.com. To reset your password, please click the reset password button or contact AIM directly.
3. Once logged on, click "Renew Policy "at the top of your account.
4. Select coverage. A list of coverages with pricing will appear, with all current coverages pre-selected. Select any additional coverage you wish to purchase and click “Purchase Coverage”.
5. Complete renewal form. For district please list school district.
6. Select payment type. Upon payment selection, total due will be provided and an automatic email invoice will be sent to the email on file.
You can pay by MAILING A CHECK (payable to AIM) to the address on the form OR by electronic check (using your routing and account number) or credit/debit card once completing the online renewal.
Insurance is not complete until payment is received by AIM. Save your receipt but no further action is necessary. Certificate will be mailed to address on file before expiration of 9/6/2020.