All insurance renewals will be paid directly to AIM Insurance. Insurance renewals must be completed by 8/15/21. A late fee of $25.00 will be assessed after 8/15/21.
Click the PINK link below to pay for your local unit insurance for 2021-2022. If you forgot your password, the link will also allow you to reset it.
Make sure you receive a renewal email from AIM Insurance, which shows your insured number and password.
To RENEW YOUR POLICY please follow the instructions below:
1. Go to the AIM website
2. You will need your insured number from the email you received directly from AIM and your password. If you do not have your insured number please contact AIM directly at: . To reset your password, please click the reset password button or contact AIM directly.
3. Once logged on, click “Renew Policy “at the top of your account.
4. Select coverage. A list of coverages with pricing will appear, with all current coverages pre-selected. Select any additional coverage you wish to purchase and click “Purchase Coverage”.
5. Complete renewal form. Note: For district, please use your school district.
6. Select payment type. Upon payment selection, total due will be provided and an invoice will be sent to the email on file. You can pay by-
- Mailing a check (payable to AIM) to the address on the form, OR
- Electronic check (using your routing and account number) or credit/debit card once completing the online renewal.
Insurance is not effective until payment is received by AIM. Save your receipt but no further action is necessary.
Certificates will be mailed to the address on file following policy issuance in late September. If you need a certificate prior, contact AIM and they can provide one.
Additional Insureds - Check with your individual school districts to see if they require being added as an additionally insured entity.